forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
forum

forum

3 posters

How to use the Forums - Complete Guide to the SwifterArmy Forum

fdfsfsd
    Admin
    Admin

Teeth : 19

How to use the Forums - Complete Guide to the SwifterArmy Forum Empty How to use the Forums - Complete Guide to the SwifterArmy Forum

Post by fdfsfsd Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:49 pm

This thread is still under development.

If you're new, you may be asking "How do I change my avatar?" or "How do I make a new post?" - Well, if you know how to read posts, hopefully this thread should help you!

How do I make a new thread?

How to use the Forums - Complete Guide to the SwifterArmy Forum OKYQ9

When you click on a forum, for example "Announcements", there will be an option on the right above the list of threads saying "New Topic", you need to click this, write what you want in the white box, click Send Topic, and then done!

How do I add an avatar to my profile?

How to use the Forums - Complete Guide to the SwifterArmy Forum RKk0R

You can add an avatar to your profile by clicking "Profile" on the navigation bar, then clicking on "Avatar" on the secondary navigation bar. Here you can upload your own avatar (has to be an image format, recommended .png and at least 150x150 pixels for best quality) or click "Show Gallery" to choose from some preset avatars.

What are the stars under your group?

How to use the Forums - Complete Guide to the SwifterArmy Forum P7b3C

These stars show your rank, as your rank highers, you will earn more stars! Any staff member has all stars filled in but you'll find most members have around 1 or 2. You start off with 0 and the more posts you get, the more stars you get, you'll earn your first star when you get 25 posts, and your last star when you reach 500 posts. Morgoth here has all of his stars filled in because he is an Administrator, which is a staff rank.
    xXShadowLycanXx
    xXShadowLycanXx
    Admin
    Admin

Teeth : 46

How to use the Forums - Complete Guide to the SwifterArmy Forum Empty Re: How to use the Forums - Complete Guide to the SwifterArmy Forum

Post by xXShadowLycanXx Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:21 pm

hey man can u split up the forums evenly for moderators like i would be modding and also make a new forum youtube that only moderators and admins can post in and u and me are the mods for that forum cause i want to be a moderator for the forums
    fdfsfsd
    Admin
    Admin

Teeth : 19

How to use the Forums - Complete Guide to the SwifterArmy Forum Empty Re: How to use the Forums - Complete Guide to the SwifterArmy Forum

Post by fdfsfsd Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:24 pm

xXShadowLycanXx wrote:hey man can u split up the forums evenly for moderators like i would be modding and also make a new forum youtube that only moderators and admins can post in and u and me are the mods for that forum cause i want to be a moderator for the forums

The moderators are automatic, it means nothing, we're admins and with only 21 members it would be easier for us to just administrate the whole site until the site grows some more, then we can split it up.
    xXShadowLycanXx
    xXShadowLycanXx
    Admin
    Admin

Teeth : 46

How to use the Forums - Complete Guide to the SwifterArmy Forum Empty then y don't i show up as one

Post by xXShadowLycanXx Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:07 pm

TacticalCreeper wrote:
    xXShadowLycanXx wrote:hey man can u split up the forums evenly for moderators like i would be modding and also make a new forum youtube that only moderators and admins can post in and u and me are the mods for that forum cause i want to be a moderator for the forums

The moderators are automatic, it means nothing, we're admins and with only 21 members it would be easier for us to just administrate the whole site until the site grows some more, then we can split it up.

on all the forums it says u and morgoth are moderators not me though
    morgoth780
    morgoth780
    Admin
    Admin

Teeth : 51

Post by morgoth780 Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:04 pm

xXShadowLycanXx wrote:
    TacticalCreeper wrote:

on all the forums it says u and morgoth are moderators not me though
    it doesn't say i'm a moderator in announcements though

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:45 pm