forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
forum

forum

3 posters

Build Ideas

xXShadowLycanXx
    xXShadowLycanXx
    Admin
    Admin

Teeth : 46

Build Ideas Empty Build Ideas

Post by xXShadowLycanXx Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:36 am

Hello I think chimneyswift should build the church of Notch or the hall of the great with statues of dan021, wolv21, grimgary, luclinmcwb, and at the end favoring the entrance chimney!!!!! also my YouTube is xXShadowLycanXx and if u accept could you link my channel in the description? Since I'm a new member to the site I can't post links just look through the ppl grimgary is subbed to and I'll be there he was my 50th sub
    morgoth780
    morgoth780
    Admin
    Admin

Teeth : 51

Build Ideas Empty Re: Build Ideas

Post by morgoth780 Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:01 pm

xXShadowLycanXx wrote:Hello I think chimneyswift should build the church of Notch or the hall of the great with statues of dan021, wolv21, grimgary, luclinmcwb, and at the end favoring the entrance chimney!!!!! also my YouTube is xXShadowLycanXx and if u accept could you link my channel in the description? Since I'm a new member to the site I can't post links just look through the ppl grimgary is subbed to and I'll be there he was my 50th sub
    or even better yet, we can convince swifterarmy to make a server, and then we can build that as a community!
    xXShadowLycanXx
    xXShadowLycanXx
    Admin
    Admin

Post by xXShadowLycanXx Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:04 pm

morgoth780 wrote:
    xXShadowLycanXx wrote:Hello I think chimneyswift should build the church of Notch or the hall of the great with statues of dan021, wolv21, grimgary, luclinmcwb, and at the end favoring the entrance chimney!!!!! also my YouTube is xXShadowLycanXx and if u accept could you link my channel in the description? Since I'm a new member to the site I can't post links just look through the ppl grimgary is subbed to and I'll be there he was my 50th sub
    or even better yet, we can convince swifterarmy to make a server, and then we can build that as a community!

Can has me too? My idea and I'm a commentator too
    morgoth780
    morgoth780
    Admin
    Admin

Post by morgoth780 Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:54 pm

xXShadowLycanXx wrote:
    morgoth780 wrote:

I am suddenly completely confused...
    SwifterArmy
    SwifterArmy
    Admin
    Admin

Teeth : 30

Post by SwifterArmy Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:02 pm

morgoth780 wrote:

I was actually thinking about that ,if it happens it might not be for a couple months though
    morgoth780
    morgoth780
    Admin
    Admin

Post by morgoth780 Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:17 pm

SwifterArmy wrote:
    morgoth780 wrote:

I was actually thinking about that ,if it happens it might not be for a couple months though
    maybe you should first see if there's a fair number of people who would be interested and who may or may not be willing to donate
    SwifterArmy
    SwifterArmy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by SwifterArmy Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:20 pm

morgoth780 wrote:
    SwifterArmy wrote:
    morgoth780 wrote:

maybe you should first see if there's a fair number of people who would be interested and who may or may not be willing to donate
    I'm gonna wait till our community is more then 3 people first :3( active people)
    morgoth780
    morgoth780
    Admin
    Admin

Post by morgoth780 Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:22 pm

SwifterArmy wrote:
    morgoth780 wrote:
    SwifterArmy wrote:
    morgoth780 wrote:

I'm gonna wait till our community is more then 3 people first :3( active people)
    it's more like two people, but yeah.
    xXShadowLycanXx
    xXShadowLycanXx
    Admin
    Admin

Post by xXShadowLycanXx Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:23 pm

morgoth780 wrote:
    xXShadowLycanXx wrote:
    morgoth780 wrote:

um I'm very active user btw and i mean can i be in the hall of the great on our server cause it was my idea and I'm a growing commentator!!
    SwifterArmy
    SwifterArmy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by SwifterArmy Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:26 pm

xXShadowLycanXx wrote:
    morgoth780 wrote:
    xXShadowLycanXx wrote:
    morgoth780 wrote:

um I'm very active user btw and i mean can i be in the hall of the great on our server cause it was my idea and I'm a growing commentator!!
    Sure but don't expect a server until after Christmas
    xXShadowLycanXx
    xXShadowLycanXx
    Admin
    Admin

Post by xXShadowLycanXx Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:48 pm

SwifterArmy wrote:
    xXShadowLycanXx wrote:
    morgoth780 wrote:
    xXShadowLycanXx wrote:
    morgoth780 wrote:

cool also make a reply button that notifies the person u are replying to because all this quoting is getting so annoying and it takes up a ton of space also chimney might be able to help support the server like it could be the official swifter server also i was one of the first ppl to join the site what can i do to help around on the site cause i would like to be an admin in the site/ and or server
    morgoth780
    morgoth780
    Admin
    Admin

Post by morgoth780 Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:31 am

Well, I would probably make you an admin, but i've decided to leave that to swifterarmy as it is his site...

i'll see if I can fix the quoting thing, but i'm not entirely sure if i'll be able to. I was thinking have it like on tom's hardware, where it only quotes the actual message of the previous person, not all of their quotes as well.
    SwifterArmy
    SwifterArmy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by SwifterArmy Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:49 am

xXShadowLycanXx wrote:
    SwifterArmy wrote:
    xXShadowLycanXx wrote:
    morgoth780 wrote:
    xXShadowLycanXx wrote:
    morgoth780 wrote:

cool also make a reply button that notifies the person u are replying to because all this quoting is getting so annoying and it takes up a ton of space also chimney might be able to help support the server like it could be the official swifter server also i was one of the first ppl to join the site what can i do to help around on the site cause i would like to be an admin in the site/ and or server
    I'll make you an admin,don't abuse it please
    xXShadowLycanXx
    xXShadowLycanXx
    Admin
    Admin

Post by xXShadowLycanXx Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:38 pm

SwifterArmy wrote:
    xXShadowLycanXx wrote:
    SwifterArmy wrote:
    xXShadowLycanXx wrote:
    morgoth780 wrote:
    xXShadowLycanXx wrote:
    morgoth780 wrote:

me abuse power no way MUAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    SwifterArmy
    SwifterArmy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by SwifterArmy Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:40 pm

xXShadowLycanXx wrote:
    SwifterArmy wrote:
    xXShadowLycanXx wrote:
    SwifterArmy wrote:
    xXShadowLycanXx wrote:
    morgoth780 wrote:
    xXShadowLycanXx wrote:
    morgoth780 wrote:

I'm presenting the site to chimney today

me abuse power no way MUAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    xXShadowLycanXx
    xXShadowLycanXx
    Admin
    Admin

Build Ideas Empty all u did was quote it u didn't say anything else btw i was joking

Post by xXShadowLycanXx Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:43 pm

lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:30 am