forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
forum

forum

4 posters

Minecraft Let's play with Mango

opaquemango85
    opaquemango85
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Teeth : 20

Minecraft Let's play with Mango Empty Minecraft Let's play with Mango

Post by opaquemango85 Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:02 am

Come and check out my youtube channel opaquemango85 https://www.youtube.com/user/opaquemango85

more info to come when the forum lets me post links and things. but feel free to bug me if you have any questions.

Last edited by morgoth780 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link to channel)
    opaquemango85
    opaquemango85
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Minecraft Let's play with Mango Empty Re: Minecraft Let's play with Mango

Post by opaquemango85 Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:39 pm

new video is up on my channel. check it out and let me know what you think
    opaquemango85
    opaquemango85
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Minecraft Let's play with Mango Empty skyblock survival

Post by opaquemango85 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Just started the skyblock survival map hope you guys enjoy.
    opaquemango85
    opaquemango85
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Minecraft Let's play with Mango Empty need some suggestions for the builds on Mango's minecraft time

Post by opaquemango85 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:44 pm

hey guys I was hoping you guys would have some suggestions for builds for my series. also if any of you have a server and want to record something together the drop me a line and we will see what we can get going.
    Ultra Jedit
    Ultra Jedit
    Average Swifter
    Average Swifter

Teeth : 38

Post by Ultra Jedit Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:44 am

i have always wanted to see how to make a big artificial tree! Hollow so it can be a house too.
    OniJemo
    OniJemo
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Teeth : 12

Post by OniJemo Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:39 am

You have some really good videos, friend. We should totally play a survival map together. Very Happy
    opaquemango85
    opaquemango85
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Post by opaquemango85 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:29 am

Ultra Jedit wrote:i have always wanted to see how to make a big artificial tree! Hollow so it can be a house too.

I have never done this before but it sounds like a cool idea. i will figure out how to do this and try it for next weeks videos. Thanks for the suggestion.
    opaquemango85
    opaquemango85
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Post by opaquemango85 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:30 am

OniJemo wrote:You have some really good videos, friend. We should totally play a survival map together. Very Happy

That would be awesome. Do you have a server to host cause that is one thing i don't have yet.
    We will have to pick a weekend to do this on.
    opaquemango85
    opaquemango85
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Post by opaquemango85 Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Ultra Jedit wrote:i have always wanted to see how to make a big artificial tree! Hollow so it can be a house too.

Hey man new video just dropped. I made the tree house for you. check it out.
    On the channel. Opqquemango85
    Ultra Jedit
    Ultra Jedit
    Average Swifter
    Average Swifter

Post by Ultra Jedit Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:12 am

opaquemango85 wrote:

Hey man new video just dropped. I made the tree house for you. check it out.
    On the channel. Opqquemango85

watching it now, pretty awesome! Cool
    OniJemo
    OniJemo
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Post by OniJemo Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:52 am

opaquemango85 wrote:
    OniJemo wrote:You have some really good videos, friend. We should totally play a survival map together. Very Happy

That would be awesome. Do you have a server to host cause that is one thing i don't have yet.

I don't sadly, you should ask on here if anyone can run a proper server. I found a really sweet survival map on an ipod app, that you can't find anywhere else. It's inspired by the SkyBlock map, I can send you the link, but new members can't post links on here..
    opaquemango85
    opaquemango85
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Post by opaquemango85 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:14 am

OniJemo wrote:
    opaquemango85 wrote:

I don't sadly, you should ask on here if anyone can run a proper server. I found a really sweet survival map on an ipod app, that you can't find anywhere else. It's inspired by the SkyBlock map, I can send you the link, but new members can't post links on here..

shoot me the link on twitter "opaque_mango" I will check it out. I am working on putting a server together that might be able to host small maps and 2-4 people but i am not sure yet. if not we can see if someone will let us borrow theirs.
    Ultra Jedit
    Ultra Jedit
    Average Swifter
    Average Swifter

Post by Ultra Jedit Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:51 pm

opaquemango85 wrote:
    OniJemo wrote:
    opaquemango85 wrote:

shoot me the link on twitter "opaque_mango" I will check it out. I am working on putting a server together that might be able to host small maps and 2-4 people but i am not sure yet. if not we can see if someone will let us borrow theirs.

I had a server, but I have recently had internet issues, I could open it back up when I fix it.
    OniJemo
    OniJemo
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Post by OniJemo Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:22 am

Ultra Jedit wrote:
    opaquemango85 wrote:
    OniJemo wrote:
    opaquemango85 wrote:

I had a server, but I have recently had internet issues, I could open it back up when I fix it.

Well when you get that fixed, then the 3 of us can totally play that map together Very Happy
    OniJemo
    OniJemo
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Post by OniJemo Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:29 am

opaquemango85 wrote:
    OniJemo wrote:
    opaquemango85 wrote:

http://www.megaupload(dot)com/?d=5MCUEZ02 Hopefully I outsmarted the system

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5MCUEZ02
    maybe that will work

Last edited by morgoth780 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link now working)
    Ultra Jedit
    Ultra Jedit
    Average Swifter
    Average Swifter

Post by Ultra Jedit Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:04 am

OniJemo wrote:
    opaquemango85 wrote:
    OniJemo wrote:
    opaquemango85 wrote:

Hopefully I can get the server open soon, but we may still experience lag because I live in Australia and you live in USA, but worth a try. And I cant seem to open the link you sent.
    opaquemango85
    opaquemango85
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Post by opaquemango85 Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:08 am

Ultra Jedit wrote:
    OniJemo wrote:
    opaquemango85 wrote:
    OniJemo wrote:
    opaquemango85 wrote:

Hopefully I can get the server open soon, but we may still experience lag because I live in Australia and you live in USA, but worth a try. And I cant seem to open the link you sent.

if you go to megaupload then add the part "/?d=5MCUEZ02" after the .com then it should go through. I can't wait to do something with you guys. and just and fyi i am dropping 3 videos tonight.
    OniJemo
    OniJemo
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Post by OniJemo Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:39 am

opaquemango85 wrote:
    Ultra Jedit wrote:
    OniJemo wrote:
    opaquemango85 wrote:
    OniJemo wrote:
    opaquemango85 wrote:

if you go to megaupload then add the part "/?d=5MCUEZ02" after the .com then it should go through. I can't wait to do something with you guys. and just and fyi i am dropping 3 videos tonight.

Nice, I'm watching the first one right now. Smile
    morgoth780
    morgoth780
    Admin
    Admin

Teeth : 51

Post by morgoth780 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:10 pm

I would have watched them last night but youtube wouldn't buffer Evil or Very Mad
    opaquemango85
    opaquemango85
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Post by opaquemango85 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:03 pm

morgoth780 wrote:I would have watched them last night but youtube wouldn't buffer Evil or Very Mad

yea it took forever for them to actually upload.
    opaquemango85
    opaquemango85
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Post by opaquemango85 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:04 pm

if you go to megaupload then add the part "/?d=5MCUEZ02" after the .com then it should go through. I can't wait to do something with you guys. and just and fyi i am dropping 3 videos tonight.[/quote]

Nice, I'm watching the first one right now. Smile[/quote]

what did you think?
    Ultra Jedit
    Ultra Jedit
    Average Swifter
    Average Swifter

Post by Ultra Jedit Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:02 am

[img]Minecraft Let's play with Mango 2011-112[/img]
    Here is the Tree House I was talking about to mango. I got a bit carried away by the idea of making one and spent a lot of time on it. Obviously you couldn't have made this in your minecraft series because it takes too long for a YouTube episode, and it would be hard because I had it in creative and you were in survival, but you get the idea. Click on the image for it to be larger.
    opaquemango85
    opaquemango85
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Post by opaquemango85 Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:27 am

Ultra Jedit wrote:[img]Minecraft Let's play with Mango 2011-112[/img]
    Here is the Tree House I was talking about to mango. I got a bit carried away by the idea of making one and spent a lot of time on it. Obviously you couldn't have made this in your minecraft series because it takes too long for a YouTube episode, and it would be hard because I had it in creative and you were in survival, but you get the idea. Click on the image for it to be larger.

holy crap that is sick. that looks really good man. good job.
    Ultra Jedit
    Ultra Jedit
    Average Swifter
    Average Swifter

Post by Ultra Jedit Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:32 am

opaquemango85 wrote:
    Ultra Jedit wrote:[img]Minecraft Let's play with Mango 2011-112[/img]

holy crap that is sick. that looks really good man. good job.

Thanks, it took me some time though. Trying to fix my server right now so we can play together. If we did, would you record us?
    opaquemango85
    opaquemango85
    New Swifter
    New Swifter

Post by opaquemango85 Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:37 am

Thanks, it took me some time though. Trying to fix my server right now so we can play together. If we did, would you record us?[/quote]

No problem. DO you have skype?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:28 am